Sleep - Listener's questions answered - Simon Ward and Nick Littlehales
In this second part of the podcast Nick answers questions sent in by listeners and members of our Facebook ‘tribe’ including:
- Waking up in the middle of the night and why it’s normal
- Should I be napping during the day?
- The best time to get “deep & REM sleep”
- How many hours sleep should I get each day?
- Sleeping well the night before a big race
- Caffeine and sleep
- Does training late in the evening affect my sleep, and what should I do?
You can listen to Simon's podcast here.
To find out more about Simon’s SWAT programme, please click HERE
Visit Simon's website for more information about his coaching programmes
For any questions please email Beth@TheTriathlonCoach.com